Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Perfect!

I work at a GameStop and I get this same question literally every 5 minutes... Sometimes even back to back, as if people have no clue. There's been more than once I've wanted to scream in peoples' face and tell them to get the hell out. Great job man. The comment at the end about February made my day.

Between part.1 english Between part.1 english

Amazing

I love your style of animation. The use of colors and shapes is just awesome. I also like the weight of your storyline. The dialogue is very deep and moving, and even tho it could be translated a little more clearly to English, I still thought it was great. After the second episode, I think this series is probably over, but please continue to submit works like this to Newgrounds.

[KK] Osama Tribute Collab [KK] Osama Tribute Collab

Some advice...

At least put a little effort into these, guys. You claim to be able to pass anything, but the majority of your movies get blammed because they are so terrible. People hated the Clocks, LL, and Star Syndicate too, but at least their movies were funny. These are terrible. If you want to make a crew, make a decent movie. I have a lame sense of humor too but this is just trash. Good luck.

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Nothing new

Like many have been saying, this really isn't anything too impressive. The animation is smoother than some of your past works, but the writing and the voice acting are still poor and unimaginative. Your humor has always been childish and I think you are trying to hard to appeal to an audience which will vote 5 on your movies regardless of quality. WoW fanatics will undoubtedly love this only because it's a WoW movie, and your fans are hell-bent on preserving your work, even though it never seems to innovate or provide anything new.

I think you need to break the mold you've fallen into, and do something a little darker and more adult. You have quality characters and ideas, though every time I watch one of your movies, I feel like I've seen the same thing every other time. Your audio could also use much improvement. Voices sound echo-ey and distant, and while mostly well acted, I can't help but think back to your past movies because the same talents are used in every film. Please do something that is not video game or fantasy related and that takes a chance rather than appeals to a crowd which guarantees votes. I think you will find that people respect you more and take a second look instead of blindy voting high or low without even finishing the film.

Good luck in the future.

A Boy Named Stu A Boy Named Stu

Funny movie, but just one problem...

You have it in your lyrics that the boy's name is Stu, but it's supposed to be Sue. Unless this is making fun of someone you know, you have it wrong.

When your mad get a gun! When your mad get a gun!

Hahaha

If this gets blammed, please email it to me. This was so funny I can't even explain.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I don't need to e-mail to you. It passed

Sprite Crew TT #3 Sprite Crew TT #3

Good job

You guys do a great job with sprites. Unlike some of the flash crews that spring up around here, you actually have some quality flash, so grats. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Oh, and I gave you a 5 :)

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Pretty damn good

Like the last reviewer said, it was kind of slow tho. The pacing was good I suppose, but to me it seemed like it took forever for the guy to actually get into the castle and start fighting. The animation was also a little choppy or something, but it was still fantastic overall. Good work. Next time, try to make some original characters that aren't sticks, that would be more challenging to animate, and probably get you a lasting high score.

spacejelly responds:

no! at 25 fps? no...no!

3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

LOL

That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Oh man my chest hurts from laughing so hard, it was so crazy how those cars kept flying all over the place and driving so shakily. HAHAHA, whew good work. The best part was at the end when the guys were like "That was close" and the other guy goes like "Yeah and I'm ripped" or whatever. Fantastic humor there. This gets a 10.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Awesome!

Hahahaah, that was great you guys. Some of the singing was a little off, but it was so funny. I hope in the future you could do a remake with a little better animation and vocals, but for now this is too great. Good work :)

TmsT responds:

Hahah yeah, maybe, when I'm a big rich producer with my own recording studio instead of a camcorder microphone in a student flat. :D