Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful

I really enjoyed this game, despite it's short length. I'm hoping that you will add more tracks and modes in the future, as I found this one very refreshing as well as entertaining. I normally don't care for classical style music, but I loved this song and the game seemed to get more hectic as the music became more intense toward the middle of the piece. Simple, but awesome stuff. Please make more!

LAGGY LAGGY

Nice attempt

I've played a few other games like this around the site, and they are usually fun. You have a great start here, and a funny character that I think would really take off with some more work. I kept getting a message that I was going too slow, even though I had just clicked the START button. I also noticed some weird distance between where I knew my cursor was, and where the little smiley guy was moving. I guess that's why it's called LAGGY, haha. I would try to fix the extreme laggyness of the character, and tighten up the graphics just a little bit.

Good luck in the future, and I hope this is not your last game.

Magical Cat Magical Cat

Creepy

Ok, this thing is really creeping me out. I tried it multiple times, and it worked every time. I think it must use some kind of subliminal suggestion, because I tried to be random and it still got me. Craziness.

Paddle Battle 2 Paddle Battle 2

Fun game

The only thing I can suggest is that you spruce up the graphics a little bit more and that you make the paddle controllable with the arrow keys. Animation was a lot better than the first, but adding even more detail couldn't hurt. You should also try a Breakout type game, which is always one of my favorites. Nice job, and good luck with your future projects :)

Over-Kill responds:

Thanks for the review!
I'll remember that. I try to improve each time.
A break out game sounds good. I might just do that.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great as usual

You guys really are great at making these games. I never got around to purchasing Alien Hominid, but I plan to sometime here :) Hopefully you can evolve this into a console game in the near future, it's a lot of fun and I think gamers outside of NG would enjoy it.

The only complaints I have is the enemies need more variety, and that there is no jump button. Beating up kids is fun, but maybe later on you could fight some other creatures similar to yourself, or maybe something completely different. Also, being able to jump and then pull off the insane combos would be awesome. I really liked the variety of attacks and that you could pick up items to use as weapons. That was awesome.

Good job you guys.

RaidenX RaidenX

This is awesome

I love this style of game, and this is a great adaption. The only problem is that it almost seems too easy, although currently I'm only on level two so that may change. The weapons are awesome, and almost overpowered at times (lol the purple laser? that's nuts). Really really fun overall though. The graphics are nice, the music is catchy and fits the game well. The bosses are pretty cool too, so good work man. This is definitely going in my favorites list :)

breakit 2 breakit 2

Love it

I've always loved these Breakout style games, and this is a really nice adaption of it. I especially like how the game is slower paced in this version compared to the original Breakit. Awesome job overall, I enjoyed it.

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

nice!

w00t all my 5 r belong to joo!!!!!!!!111!!!

no seriously, good work. im looking forward to the finished product :)

catbrush responds:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D THANKS!

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

Nice, but...

Please work on your grammar. The first sentence already had an error, where the word "to" is supposed to be spelled "too." Also, you didn't capitalize a lot of the beginnings of sentences, and you missed a lot of apostrophes. Please correct these errors, and then your game will be great.

Flash picture slideshow Flash picture slideshow

Good drawings

Haha, I recognized some pics in there from the hentai game Love Potion. One of my favorites for sure. Nice drawings, I hope this gets saved.

Overflow responds:

I really loved love potion. You must try True Love that is a game I liked even more.