Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Perfect!

I work at a GameStop and I get this same question literally every 5 minutes... Sometimes even back to back, as if people have no clue. There's been more than once I've wanted to scream in peoples' face and tell them to get the hell out. Great job man. The comment at the end about February made my day.

Between part.1 english Between part.1 english

Amazing

I love your style of animation. The use of colors and shapes is just awesome. I also like the weight of your storyline. The dialogue is very deep and moving, and even tho it could be translated a little more clearly to English, I still thought it was great. After the second episode, I think this series is probably over, but please continue to submit works like this to Newgrounds.

[KK] Osama Tribute Collab [KK] Osama Tribute Collab

Some advice...

At least put a little effort into these, guys. You claim to be able to pass anything, but the majority of your movies get blammed because they are so terrible. People hated the Clocks, LL, and Star Syndicate too, but at least their movies were funny. These are terrible. If you want to make a crew, make a decent movie. I have a lame sense of humor too but this is just trash. Good luck.

Music Catch Music Catch

Beautiful

I really enjoyed this game, despite it's short length. I'm hoping that you will add more tracks and modes in the future, as I found this one very refreshing as well as entertaining. I normally don't care for classical style music, but I loved this song and the game seemed to get more hectic as the music became more intense toward the middle of the piece. Simple, but awesome stuff. Please make more!

LAGGY LAGGY

Nice attempt

I've played a few other games like this around the site, and they are usually fun. You have a great start here, and a funny character that I think would really take off with some more work. I kept getting a message that I was going too slow, even though I had just clicked the START button. I also noticed some weird distance between where I knew my cursor was, and where the little smiley guy was moving. I guess that's why it's called LAGGY, haha. I would try to fix the extreme laggyness of the character, and tighten up the graphics just a little bit.

Good luck in the future, and I hope this is not your last game.

Magical Cat Magical Cat

Creepy

Ok, this thing is really creeping me out. I tried it multiple times, and it worked every time. I think it must use some kind of subliminal suggestion, because I tried to be random and it still got me. Craziness.

Serious Serious

Too repetitive

It was a cool beat, but it just kept repeating over and over again. I can't see much use for this other than a short clip in a flash film. Maybe that was your intent, I don't know, but it needs more variety. If you added some more beats in the background, or a variation in the main beat, it would be good.

Shanetheguy responds:

Yea i was just kinda in a hurry to submit something. I submitted this the same day I made it, So i might come with something better over time. Im still learning. Thnx for the review. ^_^